- Classes will start promptly at scheduled times, so please plan to arrive about 15-30 minutes before class/painting party start. GUESTS ARRIVING LATE MAY NOT BE ALLOWED TO PARTICIPATE, and class/party fee may be forfeited.
- Class minimum and maximums will be determined at our discretion and by class type. We can accommodate up to 25 for in-house Painting Parties.
- Private Parties booked on weekends (Fridays & Saturdays) must meet a minimum of 10 paid guests; Private Parties booked on weekdays must meet a minimum of 8 paid guests.
- Acrylic paints DO stain, so please dress accordingly. We cannot be held responsible for any clothing or personal articles damaged by paint.
- We do offer open (unguided) studio time when no classes/events are running. Please call at least 24 hours ahead to reserve your spots. Fees are $10/hour per guest plus supplies.
MCART IS A FRAGRANCE-FREE ENVIRONMENT. Thank you for not wearing any of the following during your visit: cologne, after-shave lotion, perfume, perfumed hand lotion, and/or similar products. Our chemically-sensitive staff thanks you!
- Please inform us at time of enrollment of any student’s special needs so that we can do our best to accommodate them.
- We are happy to do our best to honor special requests, so please just ask!
- All sales final on shop merchandise. We will happily replace or repair any defective items.
- McArt à la Carte welcomes suggestions/constructive criticisms at our shop via ‘Idea Box.’ We’d love to hear from you!
- Yes! We host fundraisers. 501c3 must be provided and guest minimum of 15 must be met. Split is determinant of class type/fee. Request Form here: https://www.cognitoforms.com/McArtALaCarte/McArtFundraisingPartyRequestFormcontract
- Private parties exceeding allotted party time are subject to a service fee of $50/half-hour.
- We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone for any appropriate reason.
For students under age 18
- Please pick up students promptly after class end.
- Students will only be released to an adult or individual that is recognizable to the student. If that person is someone other than the parent, please inform us in advance with their name in writing (on the consent form is acceptable). Notice in writing is also required if a minor student is allowed to arrive to/leave from class without an adult.
- Full refunds (including party deposits) will be issued up to 1 week before the day of class/event in order to offer available seats or party dates/times to other individuals. Deposits are non-refundable for cancellations within a week of the party date.
- ‘No-shows’ (without notification) will not be issued store credit or refunds.
- Tuition/class payment is non-transferrable due to poor attendance or missed classes. Class make-up will be considered on an individual basis and we must be notified in advance.
- We reserve the right to cancel or reschedule a class for any reason and will make every effort to reschedule/make up that class at convenient and reasonable dates/times.
- Classes not meeting minimum student requirements may be cancelled the day prior to class, and full refunds will be given if shop credit is not desired.
- Class/event payment is accepted via cash, check, and credit cards through Square or PayPal. All classes must be paid before start of class. Walk-in registration is subject to seat availability.